Early Bird VIP/Press Weekend Ticket – £35
Limited Numbers. Not available on the Door.
Covers Friday Evening, plus re-entry on Saturday & Sunday.
Early Bird Standard Weekend Ticket – £23
Cheapest rate for weekend tickets, price is higher nearer the event and on the door.
Saturday & Sunday multi-entry.
Accompanied under 16’s get in for FREE.
…Will arrive via email.
If you don’t get your ticket; 1. Check your Spam. 2. Check you are looking in the right email account (It’s amazing how many people put the wrong email down on their order, or spell their own email address wrong).
YOUR eTICKET ON THE DOOR…
…You can show your eTicket as a print-out, or on your smartphone screen. Once the barcode has been scanned, and you receive your wristband, the eTicket is “used” and will be invalidated. Your wristband will then allow multi-entry. If you’ve bought multiple tickets, you can share them to your group, but each eTicket can only be used once, to be redeemed against one wristband. (Please note that wristbands are not transferrable, and any wristbands which appear to be tampered with, or are nor worn, will not be valid for re-entry).
If you have issues with the ticket form on this page, you can buy tickets direct HERE
VIP PRESS/PREVIEW EVENT
FRI: 19:00 – 23:00 (Limited public tickets available)
SAT: 10:00 – 20:00
SUN: 10:00 – 18:00
Beat the crowds and hang out at the bars with the bike builders, the manufacturers, the brand bosses and the Bike Shed crew, and our Gold members, on the Friday night VIP Preview evening, with a more laid-back party vibe. This year we’ve laid-on extra hospitality, more food vendors, a different music vibe and the crowds are limited to just 2,000 people in total. … Plus, you can come back on Sat & Sunday with the same ticket. …G’wan, You know you’re worth it.
Our tickets are sold through Universe, a TicketMaster company, for your security and so we can use their clever tech and whizz-bang door scanners. If you need a refund because you’ve made a mistake in ordering please do this through the contact system on our ticket page on their site.We cannot offer refunds after midday on Monday the 20th May.
Your 2020 Gold BSMC membership card is your show ticket, plus one, for the whole weekend. Just flash the card for entry from 7pm on Friday and throughout the weekend. (Old 2019 cards will not be valid).
We call all our tickets “weekend passes” simply because we wanted to reward our visitors by allowing multiple-entry all weekend. We don’t sell separate tickets for one day. If we did they would be the same price as the “weekend pass”. We think we’re already very good value for what’s on offer, and much cheaper than like-for-like experiences and events.Each ticket is for one person, but you can re-enter the show anytime over the weekend. One ticket cannot be shared between friends, lovers or the sad looking bloke with no spare cash – and the wristbands we put on you have to be worn, and left on. Please don’t try to remove your wristband and give it someone else.If someone offers to sell you tickets online, say no. Buy fresh ones from the official page.
If one person buys a bunch of tickets they’ll all be issued in that person’s name. That’s no problem as long as each ticket is used once, by one person. You can send them to your friends too. We check and sign-in each barcode.
IS FREE, in the venue, …subject to being full!DOGS
We love dogs, but sadly the venue does not allow them, unless they are service dogs.
Don’t mix-up our spaces. Our big annual event is at Tobacco Dock, E1W 2SF, while our full-time venue/club/bar/restaurant/retail, etc, is on Old Street in Shoreditch, EC1V 9LT.
For more queries and questions please email [email protected] and we will try our best to accommodate you – but please read the above first, and check the there pages on this Show Website. We almost never get asked a question that isn’t already answered somewhere on these pages.If you have issues with getting your eTicket via email, check your spam before you email the Universe help desk (99% of ‘lost tickets have been spam-filtered, the other 1% are usually a mistake in spelling your own email address), and if that still doesn’t sort your issues, message us through the Universe ticket page.